cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Edmonton, Canada

paulmccrory
Visitor
Hi guys

As per above having issues with my phone.

First day was fine but today it will not select a network (on automatic) and when I try to select one manually I get a 'Unable to load network list'

Can you please advise? Stuck with wifi only now

Paul

iPhone 5 - 7.1.1
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You probably need to log a support request about this as I'm not sure that 48 support monitor the community forum for issues. You can email them here

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you are on wifi then Google "unable to load network list" as there's lots of info on it and maybe something relevant to your situation.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Cheers - have tried Googling but a lot of answers - some suggesting getting a new sim card which I doubt will be available over here...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
IPhones seem to require sync with iTunes sometimes to allow them to work on a new network. I wonder if that's an issue here? Are you in a position to try that?

I've synced a good few times. Tried different methods as mentioned on google too.

Was working fine for 1 day then just dropped connection the next and just won't reconnect to any network now

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok not sure what the problem is so. And I'm not that familiar with iPhones these days. Been a while since I played with them. Probably best to log a support request to 48 if you can't ask about it locally e.g. in a phone store etc.

I've send a ticket in.

Cheers for your help though - much appreciated! Smiley Happy

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Thanks but sorry I couldn't give you more help!