cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my old number

jessicamurphy113
Newcomer

I wanted to keep my old number to avoid two things, learning a new number and telling everyone that I've got a new number. I've done everything that has been asked and it even says I have no service on my phone. It has been over 24 hours since I have done all that was needed of me. When I click onto the 'Move Your Number' option it tells me that the transfer is in progress. I have just put in the sim that I received from 48months and put in the pin provided. It still says that I have no service. I am unsure if I am meant to do anything now or if I just wait! I was wondering if anyone could help me in any way.

Thank you,

Jessica

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did you contact 48 support about this?

How to get help

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

Do you still have service on your old sim? Were you on bill pay or pre pay before? 

Thank you for acknowledging my message. Nope. No service on either sim now! I was on prepay before.

Regards,

Jessica

Did you contact 48 support about this?

How to get help

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If your number hasn't ported after a few hours then you should log a support request to get 48 to explain/assist.