cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone

ciera
Newcomer
I lost my phone and I ordered a new sim card but I want my old number back on it
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See this key topic:

Need to swap your SIM?

If you ordered a new SIM then log a support request asking 48 to switch your account/number/membership over to it.

Guide on how to get help

Send them the 19 (?) digit SIM id number and the registration/activation code on the packaging.

A friend of mine did exactly this yesterday with a spare SIM and it all went smoothly and only took a couple of hours for 48 support to sort it out.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Let us know if you need further help with this, Ciera. Dalyers above links should be all you need! 🙂

ciera
Newcomer
How do I.go about sending them the 19 digit number thanks

You need to log a support request.

How to do this is explained in the second link that I posted above.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ciera
Newcomer
How do I log a request

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you read the link that I posted above?!? 😐

ciera
Newcomer
I did but I just don't no how I go about login a request sorry

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The "how to get help" link explains how to log a support request.