cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

adewalex
Newcomer
Hello.. thanks for the grate work.. pls i have an issue with my membership...i top up on the 2 of april wit voucher. After i done that.. i txt guido to 1745 as i always do.thou my membership suppost to xpire on 5 of april.. Buh instead of my membership to activate.. i got nothing til now.
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

So your current membership runs until 5th April?

If that's the case then the new membership will start at midnight on 5th April and not immediately.

The new membership will have stacked to kick in when the current one expires.

Memberships always run their fully monthly course and buying a new one does not terminate a current one prematurely and start the new one immediately:

Bought membership - can't call/text

If you have used up membership allowances then you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over for the few days:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

adewalex
Newcomer
Wow thanks for enlightning me on that thanks alot... now i got it

hi my friend put 2 10 eiro top up and is not in what i do .me did recive text nice one you are sorted but cant ring  any one please help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post is a bit unclear.
What exactly was purchased?
Cash credit topup, membership topup or add-on topup?
Remember that membership does not start immediately if you have a membership in place that has not expired yet.
See my earlier posts in this thread.
If they don't explain things then please post back with more details about your issue.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?