cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memberships and adds on

frugoxpompa
Newcomer
Hi I got my SIM today.I know you need you credit to buy a membership to be able to use 48.I have a question about it do.When I was buying my membership I seen adds on and it said e.g if u buy 60 min. Extra and u don't use all of it it will go to next month's memberships.Is it the same whit membership if u don't use it all it stayes or does it reset and only it work like that with adds on ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

OK - I'll try to explain...

Membership

• Membership lasts a month from the membership start date.
  • The start date is not the purchase date if there is a current membership in place and it has not expired yet.
  • In that case the newly purchased membership stacks to kick in when the current membership (and any other stacked memberships) have been used up first.
  • Membership allowances last the month unless used up beforehand.
  • If that happens you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.
  • Unused membership allowance balances do NOT carry over to the next membership.

Add-ons

• Add-ons last at least a month from the date of purchase or until the add-on allowance is used up.
  • If an add-on is active when you buy a new membership starts then the add-on expiry date is extended to the end of the new membership month.
  • Unused add-on allowances do not carry over once the add-on expires.
  • Add-ons only work as long as you have an active membership.

Hope this clarifies.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

OK - I'll try to explain...

Membership

• Membership lasts a month from the membership start date.
  • The start date is not the purchase date if there is a current membership in place and it has not expired yet.
  • In that case the newly purchased membership stacks to kick in when the current membership (and any other stacked memberships) have been used up first.
  • Membership allowances last the month unless used up beforehand.
  • If that happens you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.
  • Unused membership allowance balances do NOT carry over to the next membership.

Add-ons

• Add-ons last at least a month from the date of purchase or until the add-on allowance is used up.
  • If an add-on is active when you buy a new membership starts then the add-on expiry date is extended to the end of the new membership month.
  • Unused add-on allowances do not carry over once the add-on expires.
  • Add-ons only work as long as you have an active membership.

Hope this clarifies.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

frugoxpompa
Newcomer
Ok now I get it man.Nice one for the info bro God bless yea.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Great. 🙂