Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mobile phone coverage

Average Joe
‎07-07-2014 09:56 AM
Hi,
The last few days my phone has had extremely poor coverage! There has noting been changed on the the phone and in still on the same area as I always do use the phone! Is there somethin up with the system or is the network down or somethin?
Thanks
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mobile phone coverage

The Legend
‎07-07-2014 11:01 AM

Where are you located?

Anybody else you know on 48 similarly affected?

Or O2/Lyca/Tesco?

If nothing has changed but the coverage has deteriorated then you probably need to log a support request to ask 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

The Legend
‎07-07-2014 11:01 AM

Where are you located?

Anybody else you know on 48 similarly affected?

Or O2/Lyca/Tesco?

If nothing has changed but the coverage has deteriorated then you probably need to log a support request to ask 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎07-07-2014 12:46 PM
I'm in drumsna co. Leitrim
I see that a few other people has wrote up on the fourm that coverage is very poor! I'm with o2! It's getting extremely hard to hear the other caller in place where I always used my phone!
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

The Legend
‎07-07-2014 02:05 PM

Sorry - I'm confused.

If you're with O2 then why are you posting here on the 48 forum?

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community