cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved my meteor number to 48, how do I find my original 48 number?

ianol
Newcomer

Hi I moved my sim from meteor to 48.

I cant view my old 48 in the my48 menu. How do I find this?

Is it possible to keep my 085 number and move it to the vodafone network.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you ported your old number from Meteor to 48 but you want to know what your original 48 (089) number was? This may be on the packaging in which your SIM originally came. If not then you may have to ask 48 support if you have no other record of it. But even if you find it I'm not sure that you can do anything with it...

Are you also saying that you'd like to revert to your 089 number and move your (former Meteor?) 085 number now on your 48 account to Vodafone?! Again I think you'll have to contact support about this.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you ported your old number from Meteor to 48 but you want to know what your original 48 (089) number was? This may be on the packaging in which your SIM originally came. If not then you may have to ask 48 support if you have no other record of it. But even if you find it I'm not sure that you can do anything with it...

Are you also saying that you'd like to revert to your 089 number and move your (former Meteor?) 085 number now on your 48 account to Vodafone?! Again I think you'll have to contact support about this.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ms6291244
Newcomer
How to find 48 sim number

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What do you mean?
What number?
The IMEI is printed on the SIM.
The phone number appears on your account.

Any update @ms6291244 ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @ms6291244?