cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving number

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,
I received my iphone 4s yesturday(unocked) which I put my 48 sim into. I currently have a working smasung galaxy ace 1 which is registered with 02 which I plan on not using anymore due to it being slow.

I still never received any SMS text meesage from 48 to transfer my number over even though I requested 3 times and checked the number was correct(It has been over 10hours now) so now I am not sure what to do and how to keep my number?
Also do I need to contact 02 since I wont be using my phone that is registered with 02? I will be using the unlocked 4s

Thanks, sorry for the hassle..
Conor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to have the O2 SIM in your phone to get the security code. 

If you had it in but still didn't get the security code text then you may need to talk to 48 support about this:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

I don't know about the O2/Galaxy ACE issue - but it has nothing to do with 48 to be honest.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to have the O2 SIM in your phone to get the security code. 

If you had it in but still didn't get the security code text then you may need to talk to 48 support about this:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

I don't know about the O2/Galaxy ACE issue - but it has nothing to do with 48 to be honest.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I contacted 48 support as I have the 02 sim in the phone and it is still able to receive texts and calls so I am unsure as why can't receive the SMS text from 48 (I have checked the number when sending it)

Thanks for your help.

OK - not sure why you didn't get the security code by text so.

Hopefully 48 support can sort you out.

Good luck.