Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving numbers

Anon
Not applicable
Anyone know how to move one 48 number to another 48 account? Thanks
16 REPLIES 16

Did you log a support request raising the issue with 48 support?

If so when?

Did they get back to you yet?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

nedzer
Visitor
Yes , on the forum , then "ask the agent" in fact anywhere I saw " question"!!
Bu I'm only just getting replies now . But not fixing the problem .
I thought I could put in old sim and start the process again ie input the security code again etc but nothing happened!
Could Meteoir be preventing the move ?( I'm not in contract) and I checked my sim is unlocked !!!
I spent 4 hours on it last night!!!

Posting here is just asking other (non 48 employee) members of the forum for advice.

Logging a support request is talking directly to 48 support.

In this case I don't think that anybody here can help and you'll have to depend on 48 support to explain and sort things out for you.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

nedzer
Visitor
Ok thanks for the advice ill do that now
Nedzer

Oh - and don't repeatedly reply to an open support ticket as doing so seemingly bumps it to the BACK of the queue and may delay, rather than expedite, getting a resolution!  🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Help still waiting for my number to move

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi hughiedoran

It suggests the porting process will take within two hours on 48s FAQ, it also says occasionally it takes longer.

I have ported to 48s from my previous network provider & it also fell into the trap of taking much much longer.

Pain in the watsits it is... i know only too well - what i can tell you is it (almost) always is delayed by your previous network provider being unresponsive during the port request from 48 - this is an unfortunate occurance that is very common.

Hang in there! you WILL get your number switched to 48, keep a check on your membership page for messag's that need your attention - & log a ticket with an Agent to inform them of the delay.

Let us know how it goes

🙂