cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On €10 monthly Guido package - unable to stack membership - only €20 per month or more available

Anon
Not applicable

48 months guido.png

Have €10 monthly Guido package. Have topped up membership, have more than 30 Euro in credit. But when I go to stack up membership, the minimum option is "1 month €20". The website shows the Guido package as available, but the that option does not appear to be there.

Am I doing something wrong? Can you please help me? My current membership runs out at the end of this month and I want to make sure that my phone is properly topped up.

Regards

Caroline

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Under Membership Status click Buy More.

Under Pay Up page you should see The Don, The Guido and Standard (if you were a member before 5th March 2013) listed.

Go down to The Guido and choose the number of months that you want and click Buy Now.

48.png

If that doesn't work or you don't see what I describe above then please post back with more info.

A screenshot might help if you are not seeing The Guido as an option to purchase.

Hope this helps.

Edit: is it perhaps a case of the page not loading fully for you? If so try a manual refresh (e.g. F5 or Ctrl F5 if you're on a PC/laptop). Or try another browser. I think that some people have previously reported issues when pages on the 48 site don't load properly...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Under Membership Status click Buy More.

Under Pay Up page you should see The Don, The Guido and Standard (if you were a member before 5th March 2013) listed.

Go down to The Guido and choose the number of months that you want and click Buy Now.

48.png

If that doesn't work or you don't see what I describe above then please post back with more info.

A screenshot might help if you are not seeing The Guido as an option to purchase.

Hope this helps.

Edit: is it perhaps a case of the page not loading fully for you? If so try a manual refresh (e.g. F5 or Ctrl F5 if you're on a PC/laptop). Or try another browser. I think that some people have previously reported issues when pages on the 48 site don't load properly...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Oh - another option is to buy additional Guido memberships by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.