cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone taking ages to ring

lennyire
Visitor
I've been told that my phone is taking ages to actually ring when people on other networks and landlines are trying to ring my number. I've tried ringing my own number from a landline and it can take up to 30 seconds for my number to actually ring. I've also tried calling my number from a Vodafone mobile, eMobile and meteor mobile and it's the very same. It actually takes so long you'd hang up thinking you aren't going to get through.

This has only been an issue in the last 10 days or so. Has anyone noticed this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's odd. You should probably log a support query to ask 48 support to look into this for you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's odd. You should probably log a support query to ask 48 support to look into this for you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lennyire
Visitor
So, has no one else been encountering this, I know atleast 5 "48" customers who have been told that this is happening to them when people call their number.

Just tried calling my mobile from a landline and it took about 5 seconds to ring after dialing the number. I think I've seen longer delays the odd time when calling somebody on 48 (from my mobile) but not on a consistent basis. I'd log a support query to get 48 to check it out.

Hope this helps.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

I can add to the above... on occasion, there is a notable delay before the connection tone.

I don't think much of it though...

That said I do not discount some others would find it irritating.

🙂