cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q on membership

lynda48
Newcomer
Hi there, I bought a membership( DON )on the day my current membership (Mitch) was due to expire. So obviously I expect that to kick in the following morning. The €20 was deducted from my account. I then discover that a new Mitch membership has been added to my account and I'm told that the DON membership I bought I stacked until the end of next month. How could this be?
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you (or somebody else as a gift?) didn't previously buy another Mitch membership that stacked to kick in when your current Mitch membership expires? And then you purchased a Don membership which stacked to kick in later again?

What does your My History page say about recent payments/purchases? 

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lynda48
Newcomer
Nope, no gift, no stack. I bought Mitch membership for oct- nov and it didn't suit my useage needs so I was very careful to select Don for my nov-dec membership. My payment history reflects the €20 Don selection. I really want this sorted as I'm not even halfway through this months membership.

If your My History page doesn't list recent purchases of Mitch, Mitch and Don then you'll probably have to contact 48 support for assistance with this.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.