cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming not working !

rachel_coen
Newcomer
I bought 35 EU roaming texts and 15 EU roaming minutes before I left I'm in lanzarote and I can't send texts or make calls
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Probably the iPhone roaming problems yet again unfortunately... Man Mad

If you do a manual scan for networks do you see any?

Can you connect to any?

Maybe try this in case it helps:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Iphone-6-no-network-when-overseas/m-p/32727#M11081

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

marfar
Visitor
No. I haven't got an iphone.
using samsung s111

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't understand.
You replied to a thread that is nearly a year old.
What is your problem?

Any update/clarification on your problem?

marfar
Visitor
No. Couldn't text or receive texts while in Scotland.
Back in Dublin now.
very disappointed

Did you have any network coverage at all?

Were you able to search for and connect to a network in Scotland?

Was roaming enabled?

Did you have cash credit or EU roaming add-ons to cover the cost of sending texts?

Could you make/receive calls?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?