cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saturdays customer care

fifa2004
Visitor
Hey,
Just wondering if anyone knows if customer care and the tech people are around on the weekends or will it be Monday before I get an answer? Can't recieve calls or texts from o2 or meteor at the minute

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

How to get help

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6 business hours, 

If you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

How to get help

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6 business hours, 

If you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AnthonyOS1349
Newcomer
I'm trying to activate my sim or order a new one

How to order a new SIM:

How to order a replacement SIM:

How to activate a SIM:

If you need to contact 48 support about any of this see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com