cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messages

daramara
Newcomer
Hi,
I am experiencing problems recently with receiving texts sent to me even from numbers on network 48. I receive the most of texts but every fourth or fifth is not received. Can you please have a look at this?
Thanks a lot
Dara
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to contact 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I put credit in my phone yesterday twice text Guido and all..still can't make calls what's the deal with this

What does your My 48 account page say about your current membership status and expiry date, allowance balances and any next membership(s?) stacked to kick in when your current membership expires?

Remember that buying a new membership does not mean that it starts immediately (and you get access to the membership allowance balances) if you have a current membership in place which has not expired.

Where that is the case and you have used up membership bundled allowances then you need to buy add-ons and not a new membership to keep using the relevant services.

Memberships always run their full monthly course and cannot be terminated prematurely - even if the membership allowances have been used up.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?