cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA membership?

Anon
Not applicable

I am currently in the USA and using my top up balance to send/recieve messeges. My membership has just run out and I am wondering whether I need to repurchase a membership or will topping up my account suffice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm pretty sure that you need a current/valid membership to use any services - even those paid from your cash credit balance. 

But if your membership has already expired then why not try a test call/text and see what happens? if you have enough cash in your credit balance but it it fails then you know that you need a new membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm pretty sure that you need a current/valid membership to use any services - even those paid from your cash credit balance. 

But if your membership has already expired then why not try a test call/text and see what happens? if you have enough cash in your credit balance but it it fails then you know that you need a new membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.