cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my credit

gloria99
Newcomer
I top up by €10 about 2 hours ago, but still have no credit or Internet access.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Perhaps you topped up your cash credit balance but never bought your membership or add-on?

Dial *100# - what cash credit balance is returned?

If it's €10+ then you probably still need to buy membership or add-ons.

If you already bought a new €10 membership are you sure that it is due to start immediately or if it has stacked until the current membership has ended?

A new membership does not start immediately if the current one has time left of its normal monthly period to run.

If you have a current membership that has time left to run and you have used up allowances then you need to buy add-ons.

Check your onlne account's Membership Planner to check the status of your current and next memberships as applicable.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gloria99
Newcomer
My membership will expire today hence I decided to buy a new membership. Does that mean my €10 is gone?

If your membership expires today 22th May then that means at midnight tonight.

If you bought a new membership then it will have stacked and will start after midnight when your current membership expires.

The €10 is gone because you pay for membership up front.

Does that clarify matters and does that tally with what you see on your online account's Membership Planner section?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.