cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Membership

Anon
Not applicable

I topped up today and on the end of the top up receipt it said to buy membership text monthly to 1745.

No where on the reciept did it say that that code was for a particular membership, as I had just topped up by €20 and was on the "Don" membership previously I thought that would just re-purchase the same membership as before. Oh silly me for thinking things would be that simple! 

I would like my Don membership reinstated as soon as possible as I still have the €10 balance in my account and I only topped up today. I will not be scammed into buying internet top ups for a month as I use the internet quite a lot. After all your recent and major problems I have stuck faithfully with your company but if this problem is not rectified I will look to using another provider and encouraging others to do the same.

Regards,

Danielle Lawless

2 REPLIES 2

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi Danielle

Thank's for all the info... let me first inform you a little about myself, & other Community helper's here on the Community fourm - we advise and aid all 48 customer's - yet, we for not work for 48...

This is the reference table for text top-up's below:

To order by Text Price The Guido Send “guido” to 1745 €10
The Duke Send “duke” to 1745 €15
The Don Send “don” to 1745 €20
The Mitch Send “mitch” to 1745 €15

(Standard* Send “monthly” to 1745 €10)

Calls Send “calls” to 1745 €3
Landline Send “losers” to 1745 €3
Text Send “texts” to 1745 €3
Internet Send “internet” to 1745 €3
Roaming calling add-on Send “15mins” to 1745 €3.50
Roaming text add-on Send “25texts” to 1745 €2.00

You must have been a member prior to the cut off point of purchasing the 'Standard Membership'
As this is evidently - albeit accidently, what you purchased, ie - The one I've put in bracket's above.

I'm afraid best i can suggest now is to log a request with 48 Support.

Click below to start...

http://help.48months.ie/tickets/new

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

thanks a million dude x