cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong top up :(

gunthermcbride
Newcomer
I wanted the don but for some reason it only gave me standard with no internet?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You must have chosen that so?

If the membership hasn't activated yet then contact 48 support and they may be able to reverse/refund the transaction so you can go again and buy Don properly a second time.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If it has already activated then you are probably stuck with it for the month.

Your My History page should clarify the details of recent payments/purchases:

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gunthermcbride
Newcomer
Hi thanks for your reply I put €20 in with a voucher but €10 only went on ?

The voucher topup just topped up your cash credit balance.

If you bought membership/add-on then it must have been a separate subsequent step.

As I said your My History page should clarify details of recent payments/topups/purchases.

And your main My 48 page should clarify if the membership has started already or has stacked.

If it has started already then I think you're stuck with it for the month.

If not then you can contact 48 support and ask them to reverse the purchase and then buy Don membership properly this time.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gunthermcbride
Newcomer
I can't thank you enough for your help . I definitely put €20 in today in my 48.ie it's telling me I have 1cent ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Once again...
What does your online account say about your current membership type and expiry date?
Does the Membership Planner list a next membership and start date?
What does your My History page say about recent topups/payments/purchases?

Any update?