Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My internet don't work.

Can anyone tell me why my credit is not on my phone after I've topped up by €20.It's been 14 hours now and still nothing!This is not good enough.

International texts

I am in Ireland and my girlfriend is in Uganda I can call and receive calls and I can also receive texts but she doesn't seem to be able to get my texts and once I send them it doesn't take any money from my balance?? Why's going on??

Resolved! PSMS

Can you or do 48 have any plans to allow texting PSMS numbers like Newstalks 53106, even from account credit ?  

Going abroad next week

Hi, I am going abroad next week until end of July. What I'd like to know is if I buy credit/membership for say tomorrow (Monday)) will I lose it because only a week has elapsed by the time I am going and still have to buy credit to make calls and tex...

camdec by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

card problem

It won't let me buy my membership or add ons with the card I've always used .. It says there's security limitations ?

No service

Hi guy.. I'm over in Canada on holiday and my phone won't pick up a mobile network.. It's just saying no service? Could u help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

can't get signal in Spain

Hi guysSome im on my holidays in Spain at the moment and purchased plenty of add ons and that stuff, the problem is yesterday when I got of the plane I had signal but today out of nowhere my phone dropped the signal and is constantly searching for a ...

hylo64 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Sim pin

Hi there, sorry, I losted my sim cards pin, could you sending to me, please.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like