Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Service in France

Both our iPhones (5s & 5c) won't connect to Network in France. I have 40 euro credit on my account. Just get Searching... or No Service.Have checked and searched for every solution possible online including 48 forums.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No calls or texts after only 1 day

I bought a credit for €10 and it only lasted for a day. Can't make any call or text. Just moved to 48, this is very frustrating. I only moved because of d deals u have.

Resolved! Internet

My internet is not working.Can anybody help me.I have an active membership....

Resolved! Standard membership changes

Hi just wondering if I buy say 6 months of standard membership in advance now (before the changes come in), will I have the OLD standard membership (all calls and texts) for the whole six months? Or just for this month? (And yes I know it's kinda scr...

mike93 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Security prob topping up

Iv tried to renew my membership several times and when it asks me for my verified by visa password and i enter it it then says theres security limitations on my account. I rang my bank and they said theres no problems with my verified by visa account...

Forgotten sim pin

Got a new phone today but having been using a temporary one for the last month, so now when I have put in my sim I have forgotten my pin! How can find out my pin or set up a new one?

48 abroad

What deals are there or what happens to the guido deal when I leave Ireland but am still in Europe?

Resolved! bought eu add on minutes and still cant make call to uk mob

Please help me asap I bought eu roaming minutes last night as I urgently need to make a call to the uk but when I try to dial the uk mob num is says I don't have enough minutes. Please fix this asap as the call is important

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Texting

Can I text a number like (53102) on go conquer

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like