Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet

How do I use d internet on my phone as a hotspot???

wangles by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

America

I'm in America and I have had no service for the past two days even though in the same place I did the few days before that

Resolved! Moving to UK

Hi folks, I'm moving away to the UK in the next few days for a few months and I was wondering what happens with the 48 network. Will I still be able to make and receive phone calls while over there? And if so are there extra charges? Also wanted to f...

Internet

Hi, I bought The Guido membership yesterday which includes 1G of data but unfortunately it's not working, does anyone know why? Lost without my data

internet settings

Hi guys,Could u please assist to connect the internet for Lenovo X2. There is no instructions for this model.Thanks

pavel94 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Top up mistake

I topped up my internet twice by mistake, I don't need 2G of data which I now have. I'm going away for the summer in a few days so 1G was enough. Is there any way of refunding this? Or will the remaining data be available for when I come back in Sept...

Going on J1 - Account help

Hi, I'm going on a J1 for the next two months on Friday. I got my new American SIM from USIT, and am just trying to activate it. However, I need my current carrier account number and my carrier account password/pin - I'm just wondering where do I fin...

Where is my credit

I top up by €10 about 2 hours ago, but still have no credit or Internet access.