Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I phone 5 not working in Spain

Hi I'm in Spain at the minute and my 48 network isn't working keeps coming up no service or searching she bought membership and add ons but still won't work I am really stressed out as I need to contact parents at home in irelsnd please help me

Resolved! my Mobile internet does not work

Can you please help me my device is Wiko Highway signs.I bought a membership already its the Don but my internet5GB of internet isn't working please help.

hi

I have a Samsung S5 replika and can't use my mobile data on the fine keeps saying my settings aren't right

i message number greyed out

hi i need to get my number to send as an i message instead of email i get the message could not sign in check your network connection and try again i have an iphone 5 and all my network settings are correct and i have tried all examples from apple  i...

Resolved! Huawei G510-0100 Mobile Internet

Hi everyone, I have 1GB internet and a Huawei Ascend G510-0100 phone. My mobile internet won't work. I put in the settings manually and I also sent a configuration message via tweakker but neither of them worked. I also tried the Tweakker APN App whi...

Resolved! Internet suddenly not working

Suddenly my mobile internet stopped working one night. I tried removing and replacing the sim but that didn't work. I have no idea what's wrong, any help would be great. Thanks.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like