Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Data Roaming not working.

I have a galaxy S3. I have entered the Internet /data roaming setting several times and it may work for a day or so and then it loses them again. Effectively I am paying for data and unable to avail of it. Please help.

Resolved! RE; Uncredited phone

Very urgent attention is needed please. I renewed my membership for three months yesterday at the cost 30 euros which is for the standard membership of 10 euro per month.It was paid with the existing debit card registered on your website. The money h...

hadiza by Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

No signal in Union Hall

Just wondering if there is any plan to allow 48 month phones use the 3 network. Go to union hall a bit and there is no O2 coverage but there is 3 coverage. Now that the companies are one and the same I just wondered??

dpaulod by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

problem with internet

Having problem with the 3g , email - tunbuk_oye96@yahoo.co.uk , mobile - Samsung Galaxy s4

internet wont work

I entered all the correct settings for my phone (samsung galaxy s3) bought by membership few weeks ago the internet worked once hasnt worked since and still have loads of internet left

Internet coverage very poor lately

Hello, I've noticed lately that the internet coverage is much poorer than it used to be. I use wifi at home, but I use 48 internet when out and about, and where I used to get 3g or 3g+ showing on my phone, most of the time now it shows 2g there inste...