Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! problem

How to remove call barring from my 48 sm

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Membership how long?

I just topped up my membership because my ither one expired. How long does it take to kick in?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Can't make or receive calls

Hi. I can't make or receive calls at moment, I can text and use internet. I see some posts about problems with calls. what can I do to fix this..tks...

Something wrong with network/signal

Hi can you help me with this?My messages are not sending they are "sending" for hours but never send and I cannot receive messages, the internet is barely works, I have tried resetting my phone etc, so I think it may be a problem with the network.Loo...

alibxd by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

help

What number do i text before i put in my 20euro credit?

sean365 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

membership not kicked in

Howdy. Ive topped up by voucher today and then went online and applied don.I still had two days left but when I topped up I thought it would auto kick in. So now I can log onto this site but no others. Any help out der. Cheers Keith

Reactivating my account

I breached the fair usage policy and I wasn't able to use my texts/calls/data but i reached the end of membership for that month and bought a new membership but I still can't use my texts/calls/data. How do I fix this?

?

to the the don deal do i have to text a number before i top up?

sean365 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

HELP

I'm new to all this, 48 won't let me top up online