Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

q

Hi there! My sim was tesco, then O2, now 48. Is that possible to keep on holding the same number to switch to 3 network now?

SOFTWARE UPDATE

ANYONE RECEIVE THE LOLLIPOP 5.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE ON GALAXY S4 YET?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

receiving mms on a vertis android phone

Hi , can anyone help me, I can't seem to receive mms, it's a vertis phone, same internet settings as other android phones , I changed the settings and then when the mms downloaded I got a txt from lifted telecom saying msg to big to download , but ye...

Can't recieve calls

I cant receive calls anymore although i could before, ive never bought membership before but i dont kmow whether thats the problem or not

Little or No Reception!

I live in Co.Wexford and Most places I go I have no reception or very little reception. Having No Reception when in a situation where I need to call someone asap is very frustrating and it seems to happen very often. Other times my internet reception...

ekstar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile data turning off when GPS activates

Hi, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with me moving to 48 or not but recently whenever I am using mobile data and try to use am app that requires GPS my mobile data keeps disappearing. Using a HTC one with lollipop.

No personal hotspot option for iPhone 4s

Hi guys,Sorry this probably has been answered already but I can't find it.Is this just my phone or has this option been eliminated for the 48 network?Thanks in advance,Rachael