Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text not sending

I bought an add on to text northern Ireland from the south but it still won't let me send texts could you please tell me why this is

kat96 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Data problems

I have an android Galaxy express2. In september I joined my48 and have been on the guido package since. I have not been able to access my data at all from the time I purchased the sim card. I have tried many help sites and cannot seem to get it to wo...

My phone not working in Barcelona

Always serching and no service. My phone is iphone 5s. My friend has iphone 4 connected to 48 go conquer also but he has service all the time.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Internet data (3g) inconsistent

Hi, My 3g is very inconsistent and is now only working on and off. I have never had any problems with with it until recently. To be precise problems began when for a full day I had no reception whatsoever, this was on the same day as the 3 network fa...

Internet

My Internet isn't working?I have tried using the tweaker which has worked before but since I topped up this time it's not working, it will have the symbol on the top of my phone but if I go on to anything it just keeps loading, I have a Samsung galax...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement sim.

I ordered a replacement micro sim on wednesday evening last week and the sim still hasn't arrived? I thought it takes 2-3 working days? Its for a new phone so I want to keep my old number. Should I wait until tomorrow or what? Thanks for any replies.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

internet settings,

I have to reload the settings for my internet every few days, why is this?is it being triped by switching to wifi ??Thanks

nearly 22

hi I am nearly 22 soon, what happens to me in relation to 48

buddy22 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like