Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can make phone calls

I can't make phone calls. I'm on the €20 a month plan (the don) and it doesn't expire until the 7/10/13.Would be grateful for some help.

No internet

I did an upgrade on my phone yesterday and I now can't get the internet to work. I have checked all the settings and they are all correct. My phone is s Moto g!

no internet

Hi I havent had internet on my phone since yesterday my mobile data is on and I still have no internet...my current membership is the don and I have checked my account and it does not expire until the 25th of april if you could help me I would be gre...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile Internet is not working

My mobile Internet is not working since two days now. I have HTC M8. Is it the fault with the network? Was working absolutely fine hotel day before

Manually selecting network

Hello,I have returned to ireland and when I try to manually search for network 48 appears and when I select it a tick goes beside it yet nothing happens? I have tried turning off my phone aswell as taking out my sim. Please help. Thank you!Rachael

Coverage gone for last 2 days

My coverage has completely disappeared since yesterday evening. Any idea as to why it's gone? And any recommendations on getting it back?

MMS

How is going on with mms? ?

bloksa by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Details

Hi how do I change my bank details

chris99 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like