Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update my credit card details

How do I do this how come it is so awkward why is it not fast where can I get help I'm very not happy with the amount of hassle I am going through to top up my account please help me stop this hassle

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Italy roaming with iPhone 5s

The settings/carrier option is unavailable and the phone is not connecting to any network. I have roaming mins and texts.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

Hi,I topped up my account and bought guido membership about a week ago and my internet has not been working, but then when i go onto my account it says i have full internet left. Just wondering what is wrong!Thanks,Aileen

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Hello

I want to call in Eu country,what should i do? To buy credit or what ? Thank you

no service

I put actiavated sim into my iphone and at first it said no service and now its saying invalid sim-how do I get service?

no service on iphone??? (just joined 48)

i signed up for 48 today after instering my sim, got the unlock code via text and changed my number over. then i topped up by €15 for the mitch but my iphone says no service?i've turned it off and on again.i don't think my phone is locked to any netw...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Changing back to original SIM card?

I inherited an iPhone and thought I had to get a 'special' SIM card and requested on from you. I received it but after I had discussed the situation with an iPhone/iPad operator. He said he could adjust my original SIM card to fit my 'new' phone. He ...