Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet (mobile data not working)

Hi thereMy name is kenneth and I have a Samsung galaxy s5 I normally buy the standard membership each month but this month for the first time on this phone I tried the Guido with the allowance of the mobile data, unfortunately with the mobile data ic...

Internet abroad

Im going to england for a week next month and i really need internet, is there ANY way i can use my data atall?

Internet wont work

Hi top up today on the GUIDO for internet ree calls amd txts but my Internet wont work on my iphone can u helpe me??

activivation

Just bought credit for first time.how does one activate..

tedstig by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Want to keep old number but don't have the sim

I just recently lost my phone along with my 48 sim. I then got a new phone and ordered a replacement sim. It arrived today and it's not giving me the option to keep my old number ? Is there anyway I can do this with my new replacement sim. Please hel...

Samsung young 2 internet settings

I have the Samsung young 2 mobile and I cannot seem to get the Internet working using the settings for the Samsung phones. Is there something I'm missing ? The settings are in correctly and the mobile data is switched on.

wont pick up network

I have just returned from Amsterdam today and my fone wil not connect to server it just keeps saying it is searching what might be the problem

why do i keep getting the message?

My fone keeps telling me to select a carrier when I am connected to 48. When I click into it the screen in blank ! it's working perfectly but I just want to know does this mean anything ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like