Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! htc one settings

Does any one have the correct internet mms settings for old version of HTC 1thanks

exchange membership

Hey;i would to excahnge my current membership with the one i ve already bought bought fir next month. Does someone knows if it is possible ? Thanks

kiera81 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

getting the internet started

I've just signed up to 48 and purchased The Guido membership yest. Phone calls and text working. No internet access though. My phone is a Doro 810 and i've switched on data roaming. what other details do I need? please help chris

Sim Registration failure

Hi there, I tried activating my sim card but I keep getting an error message  "We are unable to register your SIM, please contact a 48 agent for more information."I attempted deleting history, new browser and all that but I keep getting the same erro...

blzox by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Abroad

I was in Dubai last week. I loaded €5 credit before I went. I could not send or receive texts or calls. Now my credit has gone down to €0.36. Where did it go? I have been trying to contack an agent for the last few days but it is impossible. Does any...

quasi by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Can't change my card details to top up

Hi, I recently got s new credit card and can't change my card details to top up. I tried going into my details but the option isn't there to edit the card that is saved. Hope someone can help.

No Coverage after returning from the US

I was away in the US and returned home this morning. My iphone 5 still hasn't connected to the 48 network so I have no calls, texts and data. It worked over in the US to receive texts too but once I arrived home it didn't. There is no service dots in...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

my internet stopped working yesterday after my friend used my hotspot. I've turned my phone on and off and turned flight mode on and off, I bought my membership yesterday the 13th of Feb. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S4 and I've set my internet setting...

Resolved! Security limitatiions on credit card

When I try to pay my subscriptions i get an error saying that the card has been rejected because of security limitations.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like