Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

internet not working

My internet is not working, I tried installing configuration message but it still isn't working. I have data roaming switched on. My phone is huawei ascend y330. Any help would be much appreciated.

jo5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I can't get the internet working. I have tried changing all the settings etc and it has not worked. It just tells me You have lost data connectivity. My phone is also permanently on roaming for no reason and i don't even have the romoing button ticke...

keep my own number

I want to keep my own number but I've got a new number. I had to reg my new sim in a new phone because my old sim wouldn't fit into new phone i don't know if this is reason my my old number never transferred over. I would greatly appreciate any help ...

jo5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

1gb Internet finishes within 24 hours

I bought the Guido membership for the second time now and it happened again,my 1gb of Internet finishes within 24 hours and I dont know why.......my cousin is a heavy user on his phone and he buys the Guido membership aswell and his 1gb Internet last...

roaming

Hi roaming is switched on my phone. I became aware of it when I tried to send a photo on viber and was told I would be charged and viber is supposed to be free. How do I turn off the roaming ? Thanks

security limitation

I've been trying to top up membership for over a week now and its been a terrible inconvience for work etc as it keeps saying security limations.Could you resolve this issue...Thanks

3g problem

My 3G has stopped working. It was working before I swapped to 48 and I used to have a slider to turn on and off 3G and 4g and now they are both gone what do I do