Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tralee Internet coverage

Hi,I am currently living in Tralee for college. I rarely have 3G coverage which is frustrating . Coverage can be fairly poor at times also. I'm considering other alternative, possibly moving network. Before I come to that I wanted to ask ye have ye a...

Internet usage

What happens if I use my 1gb of data? Do I get charged or does it just not work?

I'm not receiving all my texts.

I haven't been receiving alot of the texts being sent to me for the past three days. all my texts are being sent but i'm only receiving about a third of the texts i'm being sent. I was wondering if this is a network pproblem that will be sorted out o...

can't send texts

Hi I've had this no for two years no problem but today and yesterday none of my texts will send? Calls etc are fine. Any help

no phone service in Austria

I'm in Austria and there is no phone service at all. It hasn't connected to a service once. Please help as I've paid a €5.50 supplement to get 35 EU texts and 15 EU mins neither of which I can use because there's no service.

jamesa by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Suspension

I got suspended last week and my guido membership expired last night (10th of January) this morning at 10:50 I bought a new membership and my texts still won't send and I still can't make calls. Why?

Can't sign in on app

Says entered wrong when it was deffinaly right tried couple of times then works straight away on site

k3vin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like