Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help

I put a deal in the wrong number and payed for it and I need it now so what do I do to change it over?

Settings

I got a message saying yous can't send me the settings..what will I do? I want my internet working!

3G not working

I got a new iPhone 4s and i topped it up by 20 euro twice now and each time the 3G hasnt been working , i tried all the settings required but nothing will work i am not happy as to why my internet isnt working at that i am wasting money for free inte...

raffo by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Texts

Friends are getting onto me that my texts are sending the same text multiple times, doesnt say it on my phone, recently changed phones aswell so surely it must be a network problem ? Dont want to go over the fair usage if you can help please

Resolved! Add ons

Added 15 mins to ring UK for €3.50, even with the 44 code it says i havent enough credit..... But on my 48 i stil hav the 15mins?

ag4309 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like

phone failure to reconnect

New galaxy s. When signal is lost because of poor coverage phone will not auto reconnect when entering an area with strong coverage but must be restarted to do so. It's  set to auto search. Any ideas?

whiska by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

Hi Everyone I have a Swees brand phone and my internet is refusing to work What can I do to get it to work? Thanks in advance Roisin

texts

Hi there! I am recently facing some problems receiving texts from Italy. My parents send my texts but i cant receive their messages. I have an iphone 4s