Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

findin recent calls made

Made phone call last week to a number but then deleted number by mistake can't find it anywhere but really need it how do I find it

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

puk code

My phone is locked. It asked for puk code and I can't find it. What should I do?

Unable to submit request to 48 agent

I am unable to submit a request to a 48 agent. When viewing through my browser on a desktop (IE8) I get a dropdown of 'default ticket' and 'Test1' for Category. I am unable to proceed when selecting either. When trying via my phone I cannot view item...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

membership paid no update yet

i paid my new membership yesterday but i dont have services such as 15 GB data updated on my account yet?? whats going on?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

roaning

Ever since I switched to 48 it says I'm roaming and I'm on tesco mobile. My membership works but why am I roaming

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

roaming

Ever since I switched to 48 it says I'm roaming and I'm on tesco mobile. My membership works but why am I roaming

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

What if...

My question is a bit out of the box.... I had to swap my phone and had to get a nano sim card from 48. It was all sorted, but ater some time I got a new phone that required a micro sim. All sorted again and working fine. Now, here`s my question. I ha...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Changing network to Go Conquer

Hello I have registered as a new customer with Go Conquer.  I am trying to transfer my existing no to Go Conquer.  I have left my old SIM Card in my phone, completed the various questions & finally when I request a security code, am not receiving one...

need help

well. hello. I lost my sim card. is it possible to get the now one ? with the same number phone ?Best regardsVlad.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Help asap

I topped up my phone and my 3G still isn't working? Second time this has happened can this be fixed and can I please be compensated in some way? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like