Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change date of birth

I have contacted 48 and changed my name on the account as my dad is now using the number on this account .can I change the date of birth?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

Im trying to buy a membership i have tried over 6-7 times with 2 cards and it wont work ughhh this is so frustrating ... Please help me outt

Anon by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 48 in London

Hi,I'm in London at the moment but nobody can contact me. I'm on the Don package and it doesn't expire until the middle of the month. I can't ring out and it won't let me receive calls. I put in €10 credit and bought the EU Roaming package for €3.50 ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Blocked sim

hi may sim is long tim block can you send me new sem plz my addres is ****** co kildare     Edit / personal details removed. -Marion

Resolved! When Abroad

When abroad are there add ons so you can go online!?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

I had 30euro membership,when I logged on to purchase some add on,I see my balance is 25 euro,Can you please confirm where 5 euro membership as gone to?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Roaming problem?

Hey I just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 this morning, and am new to 48, but i just noticed today that my phone seems to be constantly on roaming, even though I'm in Ireland, and I wouldn't mind only that when I'm away from my home wifi my 3G doesn't se...

Resolved! Network Error

I am getting a network error whilst trying to connect to my gmail/Facebook - is this an issue with my phone or is it an issue with the 48 Network. I was able to use it yesterday but last night it went - this is not the first time I have used the int...

ktmc1 by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! network down

network down from 12 noon. no network coverage

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 4 like