Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New phone- can't get internet.

I have Prestigio and I found :"You've got a Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 DUOWe currently don't support configuration of Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 DUO."What do you suggest to do? 

antra by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! How to block a number from calling me

I have a mate and he rung me about 20 times in a day and I told him so many time not to call me but he still calls me which frustrate Me alot and i I simply don't want to received his call any more so if any body can helpRegards

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Banned

Does anyone know how long I will be banned for? It's driving me insane

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! New Membership not taking effect?

Hi fOlks, I am just wondering.... On my current membership it is set to expire in 3 days. However I have no calls or texts left so I went ahead and bought a new one. Now I have just realised I can't use this membership till my current one is up? Is t...

Resolved! i dont have my old sim but want my old number

hey just wondering if anyone can help got my new sim today and cant register cause i want to keep my old number but dont have my old sim. i need to register asap and jus wondering if anyone can help please?thanks Eoin

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! kickback

Hi . I was wondering if someone could explain the kickback ..I registered through a friend . He got his 10 euro credit for me registering after 3Months . Now from what I make out I was to get 5 euro credit but I got. No kickback credit . When I. Sign...

Resolved! Number is saying restristed

I've just set up my 48 sim with new number bought membership but when I try to ring some1 my number comes up as private on their phone I have checked settings but is not saying anything

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Roaming problem?

Hey I just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 this morning, and am new to 48, but i just noticed today that my phone seems to be constantly on roaming, even though I'm in Ireland, and I wouldn't mind only that when I'm away from my home wifi my 3G doesn't se...

Resolved! problems with changing number

I want to keep my old number , think I may have pressed wrong thing for pay as U go or bill pay , it says there is a problem and I can change it but wen I try to go to link to change it , its says transfer in progress and won't let me do anythin

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like