Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

moto g roaming

Hi, I am in Romania at the moment but can't connect to any networks here.Message is "Can't connect to this network at the moment, try later".Phone was able to connect while in France.Data is enabled in settings.Any ideas are much appreciated, thanks.

malbec by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Ordered sim 2 weeks ago

Not sure if this is the place to look for help but I've ordered a mirco sim on the 3rd of June and it's still not arrived. The email said it should be here in 2-3 days!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Sending SMS two times

So i got a new phone the other day, Nexus 5. And ever since I started using it everyone I send a text message to repeorts back to me saying they recieved my messages two times. Whats the story with this?

Resolved! International

Can I still use my 48 subscription in the States? Do I have to buy any new bundles or anything? And can I call Irish numbers from the states and American numbers too? Helpppp

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! swallowed up credit

I just bought 10 euro credit .my 10euro membership is only half way used but I'm out of calls and thought i could override it and begin another guido membership.Really I shd have jst bought another 3 euro worth of calls...I then topped up by another ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Can I top up with add on

I've purchased credit to buy an add on because my internet is nearly used but my membership is not finished for a week. I tried to top up but it says the voucher code is invalid. Do I have to wait until my internet usage is gone before I can top up. ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Coverage

Is there anything going on with the coverage mine keeps going off then back on when it used to be perfect its happing the last month now

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like