Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No network or internet

Hi bought an estar phone today and the network isn't showing up, it's put me on O2 roaming cant seem to change it, so I'm getting texts but can't reply. Internet won't work either and I've put the settings on the data page in, any help would be great...

Resolved! problems with standard membership

i payed my standard membership andi have been unable to call or text since yesterday. i would like this sorted asap

Anon by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Can't Make out going calls

Can anyone please help me. I have been trying to make calls but it is saying the number you are calling is not in service but it is with all calls out

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! internet usage

hey, i only bought my internet add-on yesterday (04/06/14) and today (05/06/14) i got a message this morning notifying me that i have used up all my internet, i was quite suprise and furious because i only just got it yesterday, and normally would la...

jeffrey by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

still no service

okay so i have done everything as its says do to and it said when they have changed my networks they would email me or text me with instructions of what to do next, its 24 hours later and i still havent received anything and still have no service, wh...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Micro sim

Have just bought a second hand xperia z1 that's locked to vodafone. Hoping to get it unlocked in the next few days. As the phone takes micro sim do i just cut the sim down to size myself? I thought i would be able to order a mirco sim on here but it ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 5 like

No sevice

Hello I registered my sim accordingly but my phone has no service and when i click register sim it says oops we have an error we are unable to register your sim, please contact a 48 agent and we will get back to you. I done this got a reply off an ag...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like