Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help

Hi, I ordered a replacement sim and tried to log in to put in new code to register the replacement sim, but there was an error. I was wondering can this be resolved. Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! How can I get a micro sim?

I've a Nokia lumia phone and it only takes a micro sim. 48 only do replacements of a regular sim or nano. The nano sim won't work in the phone so how do I get a micro sim ASAP!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Getting the Guideo

Hey so i just signed up for 48 and i am going to buy credit later in a shop and i want to know how do i sign up for the €10 guido deal. With my other providers i used to text a key word to a number. I want to know can i top up first and then text or ...

Resolved! topping up problem!!

Ok, so I topped up today and its been about an hour since ive done so. Here's the problem...I went onto the history of my 48 and it stated that my top up was delivered but my internet won't work then I went into my 48 and it stated that my balance w...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! missing any network minutes

Hi, I paid my membership on 13 may and next week all my any network minutes were gone, I don't think I used them all, can someone tell me what happened?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! connection

I just got a micro sim and when I put it in my phone it just says emergency calls only. I tried searching for networks but it wont let me connect to 48...

Resolved! travelling to ghana - phone use over there

Im travelling to ghana the end of may, i know there is no internet over there and before i go i want to buy some add - on texts and calls to mobiles and im not seeing that option to do that, does anyone know why? All i see is the option to buy intern...

Resolved! Registration failed?

Hi, I was trying to register a new sim that 48 posted to me but it failed for no apparent reason? And I've moved my number to 48 so am without any working sim now! HELP 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My interest is deemed gone but I haven't been able to connect

I checkedy 3G usage and it's saying it's all gone even though throughout the month I have not been able to connect to the internet! I want to know how to set up to get the internet so it doesn't happen again and a possible compensation for the lost i...