Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Registration failed?

Hi, I was trying to register a new sim that 48 posted to me but it failed for no apparent reason? And I've moved my number to 48 so am without any working sim now! HELP 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My interest is deemed gone but I haven't been able to connect

I checkedy 3G usage and it's saying it's all gone even though throughout the month I have not been able to connect to the internet! I want to know how to set up to get the internet so it doesn't happen again and a possible compensation for the lost i...

credit

I'm have no membership it ran out last night and the shops are closed till next week and I really need membership is there anyway I can be minus money in my account as I will pay it back when the shops open or 48 services give me a top up code and pu...

Resolved! Both sims not working

Hi there,I had an iPhone5 with neno sim,4 days ago I bought iPhone 3 which comes with normal sim,I ordered a swipe sim,which I got yesterday,today I tried to register it with my old number,and now both sims aren't working since that time,I missed a c...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! sim

my sim card isnt working whats going on? its very important that this gets sorted out as soon as possible i need it working for work purposes... 

Resolved! my account has been deactivated

Hi I for got my password so I clicked on forgot password I set my new password and logged in to find that 24 months has deactivated my account can any1 help plz

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Not Registered on Network

I have been away for a few weeks and didn't renew my subscription before it expired.  Since then, I've used the Top Up function to buy €20 credit and used €10 of that to subscribe for Guido.  All of this is "logged" on the 48 website.  However, when ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! I need a replacement sim?

I need a replacement sim and would like to port a separate number the 48 network also?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like