Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Kickback

Yesterday it said on the 30th of April my account would be credited with €10. And now I checked and it says I have €0 and no credit has been given.

Resolved! cant open help menu

HiI have an open request and its been on for a few days but today I cant seem to open the help menu i just get sent back to the login page... please help! And the person whos helping me is damian. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Changing my number

Hi. I joined 48 last night and asked to keep my old number but it still hasnt transfered and the temporary number I was given isnt working either, it is saying 'you have dialled an incorrect number.'

orwell by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Number hasn't been moved

I registered my 48 sim today. I filled in everything related to moving my old number (the security code etc) several hours ago however my number still hasn't been moved over to 48. Do I need to go through the process again, or is it just taking longe...

Resolved! internet settings

Hi, i have a Nokia lumia 520.the internet on my phone works but it wont allow me to switch on the hotspot on my phone.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! the don membership

I cant buy my don membership.  Is this happening to anybody??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! over using the fair useage policy

I over used the fair usage poilcy over a month ago. Today 25/04/2014 at roughly 00:09 I paid the don deal costing €20. When I tryed making a call out it told me I cant make a call when the call barring is on. How long am i going to be "bared" from us...

Resolved! got liquid on my sim card

I spilled coffee on my simcard and now my phone says that I dont have a simcard in it when I do? So will I just have to order a new one yeah?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! sim card

Hey guys I recently received a nano sim I no longer need and wish to port back to my old sim can anyone help?

Resolved! lost sim

HiI lost my phone and my regular sim was in it.all my contacts are on the sim.is there any way of retrieving them.I haven't them backed up anywhere

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like