Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Will my 48 work in spain?

I'm going to spain tomorrow for 5 weeks and I was wonder how will my 48 work? will I just top up normally and it will send texts like any other network abroad?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no network conection

Top corner of the iphone just says searching...for the last hourcant call/text/use 3g

Resolved! Calls blocked

why did yee block me from calling and sending tex messages this is disgraceful  as i have 10e credit on my phone  I want this sorted out as soon as possible as i am extremely annoyed being treated like crap.  This service WAS good  but now i am not s...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Top up didn't work

i am lookin for your help please ! its just my add on expires on 27/4/2013 but topped up today and changed from the guido to the don and it took my €20 credit but has not topped up my account help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! help please

Ye blocked my number and now i cant send a text even after topping up my membership??

Resolved! micro sim

hi!im already with 48 i had an older phone with a full size sim, but i ordered a new sim (micro sim) for my windows phone. how to i go about keeping my old number ,which i have already ported to 48 on the full size sim!.. thankslaura   

Arrgh

I have paid my membership however I can't send texts or make calls

Anon by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 like