Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! sim

hello!!!how can i order new sim ?i have iphone now and i cut my sim and now i will change my phone i need normal regular sim

Resolved! membership

I Wont to change membership from Guido to Don

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

membership

i bought the guido membership by mistake and i then bought the don memebership after realising the mistake. the guido was suppose to be finsihed this month so i can start my don memebrship but ive seen no change. whats the story wiv the dat ? cuz if ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! SENDING MMS MESSAGING TO uk

Hi, am unable to send picture messages to a uk number.  please advise Maria Deane.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

iPhone sim

So I recently got an iPhone and my simcard worked for three days then stopped working but still works in my htc, would thar be something to do with the simcard or the phone?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't call

Hi.I have problem with my network enable to call out from ny phone.Thanks sunny

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! error

i cant buy an internet add on for my phone it keeps saying error and my details are definitely right i've topped up loads of times with the same card but now it just keeps saying error?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 4 like

Resolved! Your account has been de-activated. Please register a new SIM

just got my sim today and registred filled the forms out got an email validated my email address and now im getting this Your account has been de-activated. Please register a new SIM if you wish to re-activate your account. can't re-register! anyone ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like