cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant open help menu

Anon
Not applicable

Hi

I have an open request and its been on for a few days but today I cant seem to open the help menu i just get sent back to the login page... please help! And the person whos helping me is damian.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I noticed that the site was not working properly earlier - when I tried to log in it kept sending me back to the login page again and again... Maybe try again and if it's still a problem log a support request about this specific issue using the support email:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

Anon
Not applicable

Its the request page i cant open

I noticed that the site was not working properly earlier - when I tried to log in it kept sending me back to the login page again and again... Maybe try again and if it's still a problem log a support request about this specific issue using the support email:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks I will try that email.. I cant send a request because it wont let me get in the support page.

It just brings me back to the login page