cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc sense c

Anon
Not applicable

went threw all the instructions that was in a post and my internet still wont connect or work, help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I presume you mean that you tried to install Tweakker APN from the Google Play Store and for some reason it never got installed the first time? But it did the second time? Have you run it and tried to let it configure your APN/internet/MMS settings? What happened? If Tweakker APN doesn't work then maybe try Tweakker APN ICS Beta (if you are on Android ICS 4.0.x). If that doesn't work and manually setting them using one of the listed settings as a guide then you'll need to log a support query and ask 48 for help.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Try the Tweakker APN app:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-Settings/m-p/474#M116

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

did that and it said installing to phone and 3days later still have nothing, tryed to do it again and it said installed

I presume you mean that you tried to install Tweakker APN from the Google Play Store and for some reason it never got installed the first time? But it did the second time? Have you run it and tried to let it configure your APN/internet/MMS settings? What happened? If Tweakker APN doesn't work then maybe try Tweakker APN ICS Beta (if you are on Android ICS 4.0.x). If that doesn't work and manually setting them using one of the listed settings as a guide then you'll need to log a support query and ask 48 for help.

Hope this helps.