cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant call or text

fadi
Newcomer

i even have bought the membership 3 days ago.

and i cant call or text from 2 days.

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership, expiry date and calls/texts allowances?

You can also dial special short codes to get your calls/texts balances: Handy short-codes

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

fadi
Newcomer
I have everything m8.
I just buy my membership 3 days ago.
or you want me to buy once more the membership.

fadi
Newcomer
I need to sort this out soon as possible.
so contact me soon as possible

Where did I suggest that you should buy another membership?

I asked you to check/post the info above in an attempt to help figure out the problem.

I don't work for 48 but am just another member trying to help.

Since you don't really seem to appreciate this attempt to help I'll leave you to it.

You should log support query to get 48 to look into it as they don't generally address queries directly here in the community forum.

I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you that though.

Good luck. Man Mad

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi fadi

Just to follow up on the advice given... have you logged a ticket as dalyer suggested?

Any success yet?

We are just other 48 members that have learnt from experience & pass that on to members who have issues, unlike 48 Agents etc, we only can see your posts and the info listed from you there... we can only help on the basis of your explanation-hence our numerous questions! 🙂

Hope your up and running soon.