internet

lorin
Newcomer
I toped up 20 euro for the don option and my internet is not working
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did it work before or is this your first time trying it?

Can you make calls/send texts OK?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/data/cash credit balances?

Did you configure your phone settings for internet/MMS access? If not then try the steps here (in spite of the link these steps are generic and not specific to Samsung Galaxy phones):

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Samsung-Galaxy-phones-internet-settings/m-p/13363#M4013

Please post back with the info requested above.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Everything worked fine before. This is my first time choosing the new Done. I had to chose it because it's the new offer. I always top up before so my membership won't run out. That's what I've done again and it's not workin. On my membership says that I have 1000 minutes 8 G free text. It says Al of those but nothing its working. It's says you that my current done expires on the 15th of August. And also the next is on the 31st December 9999 but I diDr topped up for September ive only topped up until 15th of August. I can't make calls text nothing at all. I've tried everything on settings as well. I have an iPhone 6. This is the first time that is happening to me.
Thanks a lot for replying to me

I'm confused - you originally said that internet was not working.

Now you're saying that NOTHING is working?

Are you sure that you didn't change the settings or do an iOS update or something?

Have you made sure that data roaming is enabled and then see if you can make/receive calls?

Try switching off, taking the SIM out, GENTLY cleaning the SIM contacts, reinserting it and switching on again.

Do a manual scan for networks.

Do you see 48 and can you connect to it?

Can you then make/receive calls and send/receive texts?

Again double check that data roaming is enabled.

If that doesn't work then you may need to contact 48 support.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If calls and texts do work then you need to check that your internet/APN settings are correctly configured using the link that I posted above.

I don't know why you're seeing next membership starts 31st December 9999! You need to ask 48 support about that as it sounds like a bug alright!

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?