cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login upon each visit to the forum.

Anon
Not applicable

Hello, i was wondering is there anyway of changing the need to login every time i go to community.48months.ie.... 

as i am quite active on the forum it is a bit of an inconvinience having to enter my login details each time. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey nubus,

thanks for asking about this, I had a look into the community settings and found a setting enabled that logs you out after you've been inactive for 5 minutes. That's a bit strict, especially when you're writing long messages (like kevinoism) so I've changed it and it shouldn't be an annoyance anymore 🙂

If you're still experiencing problems with this, please let me know.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Another option might be to let the browser or a password manager like LastPass or KeePass to store login details for you and (optionally) auto log you in...

https://lastpass.com/

http://keepass.info/

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey nubus,

thanks for asking about this, I had a look into the community settings and found a setting enabled that logs you out after you've been inactive for 5 minutes. That's a bit strict, especially when you're writing long messages (like kevinoism) so I've changed it and it shouldn't be an annoyance anymore 🙂

If you're still experiencing problems with this, please let me know.

Anon
Not applicable
ah! thank you so much denise 😄

Anon
Not applicable
Can anywhere tell me why I have no signal.can't make or receive calls only joined the other day and unlocked phone today to use

When you manually scan for networks what do you see?

Can you connect to 48 - or O2 if 48 is not listed?

If not then are you sure that the SIM was registered/activated correctly?

What does it say when you log into your online account?

If necessary contact 48 support directly for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.