cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

member ship

adamus
Newcomer

hi,

I am unable to pay the normal standard membership of €10,but i am customer before mar 2013 so should be possible to pay standard membership right?some one know what the story??? i bought once the guido and from that time i have no choise to make standard membership,need help,thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

i bought once the guido

That's why you can no longer buy Standard. To retain the right to buy Standard membership you were supposed to buy no membership other than Standard or Don (formerly VIP). If you were unable to buy Standard and were forced to buy Guido at some stage and believe that Standard is no longer available to you through no fault of your own then you'll need to log a support request and ask 48 if they can reinstate your right to buy Standard:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Good luck.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

i bought once the guido

That's why you can no longer buy Standard. To retain the right to buy Standard membership you were supposed to buy no membership other than Standard or Don (formerly VIP). If you were unable to buy Standard and were forced to buy Guido at some stage and believe that Standard is no longer available to you through no fault of your own then you'll need to log a support request and ask 48 if they can reinstate your right to buy Standard:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Good luck.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.